Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Florentino Perez debunks receiving offers for Cristiano Ronaldo




Florentino Perez debunks receiving offers for Cristiano Ronaldo

There has been no combination from any club in Real Madrids star artiste Cristiano Ronaldo, who has threatened to depart Spain after dealing out into problems subsequent to tax authorities, according to club president Florentino Perez.

No one has sent us an have enough maintenance for either Cristiano or anyone else, Perez told Onda Cero radio station.

Ronaldo is a lot more powerful and more important than all of us who are here, he choice.

Perezs first task after mammal reelected unopposed as Real Madrid president vis--vis Monday will be to appease Ronaldo along surrounded by speculation the four-era world artist of the year wants to depart.

As no option candidature was put concentrate on to the board  it is proclaimed that Mr Florentino Perez Rodriguez is president of Real Madrid, the Spanish and European champions said in a announcement.

The 70-year-old construction magnates third term in proceedings of Europes most animate club spanning 15 years  2000-2006 and past 2009  will be rubber stamped at a ceremony at the Santiago Bernabeu higher Monday.

And surrounded by the first issues he will have to settlement behind is Ronaldo  who he bought in 2009 from Manchester United for a baby book 94 million euros ($105.3 million).

Ronaldo is threatening to leave Spain after running into problems gone tax authorities.

The frenzy of speculation began soon after Ronaldo was accused last week of a 14.7 million euro tax evasion through offshore companies.

The Portuguese international is currently in Russia competing for the European champions in the Confederations Cup.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Winny'z Blog